null

2020 Filipa Pato 'Dinâmica' Branco, Bairriada DOC, Portugal (750ml)

MSRP:
Was:
Now: $19.00
(You save )
Write a Review

Out of stock, please call 415-391-9400

Gift wrapping:
Options available

Description

From the producer: “Passion for the traditional indigenous grape varietals of Bairrada led Filipa Pato to start her own project in 2001. She works a total of 12 hectares of vineyards scattered in various plots throughout the Bairrada appellation of Portugal. Utilizing biodynamic farming practices and minimal-intervention winemaking, Filipa and her husband, Belgian sommelier and restaurateur William Wouters, produce vinhos autênticos sem maquilagem – ‘Authentic Wines Without Makeup.’”

A blend of 80% Bical and 20% Arinto grown in calcareous clay soils.  90% of the juice was fermented in stainless-steel tank, the other 10% was fermented in 500L casks. Final blend and bottling in the Spring after 6 months aging.

Opens with aromas of lemon, white flowers, and nuts. Complex with notes of citrus, balanced by nutty flavors and a lovely minerality in the dry finish.

Related Products